1 C softened butter
1 1/2 C sugar
2 tsp vanilla
3 C flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 - 12 oz package of white chocolate chips
1 1/2 C chopped Macadamia Nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla to butter mixture and beat until well blended.
3. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Stir in white chocolate chips and Macadamia nuts.
5. Drop by the tea-spoonful onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Makes about 6 dozen cookies. Store in an air tight container or zip lock bags.
Note: I only baked mine for 10 minutes because I like a soft chewy cookie. They may look under cooked when you take them out of the oven, but they will result in a soft chewy cookie when cooled. Enjoy!
Designer + Blogger + Garden Enthusiast + Foodie + Mommy